Congratulations, you’ve just found a job offering to join the party as WoW as you are. Open-minded & positive. Promise-keeper with good sense of accountability. Reliable and trustworthy. Business & customer-oriented.
What’s next? Be prepared to dive into the process of making the world’s coolest alloy, stainless steel, where everyone adds value – where everyone is driven by the idea of becoming a global business partner maximizing value.
Welcome to Outokumpu Global Business Services Centre in Vilnius as a new spirit of our Accounting team!
Check the details below and apply to be a part of the #1 Sustainable Stainless Steel producer.
- Perform clerical day-to-day accounting procedures according to process flow, timeline, service and quality requirements;
- Process tasks based on different ERP model process flows;
- Ensure that all journals are accurately processed and authorized within agreed deadlines (both for AR and AP);
- Ensure that all internal finance related queries are handled effectively, efficiently and this results in having a positive impact to business;
- Identify problem areas and bring them to possible solutions;
- Understand main accounting principles, process and work on improvements;
- Month-End closing activities and other accounting tasks;
- Documentation handling and archiving.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting / economics / finance or other related fields;
- Work experience in accounting – at least 1-2 years;
- Understanding of financial reporting and basic finance processes;
- Business proficient English language (level B1-B2 and above);
- Flexible and quick learner;
- Accuracy and attention to details;
- Working with SAP are considered as an asset;
- French, German and/or Swedish language knowledge would be an advantage.
- Location: Vilnius / any other location in Lithuania (remote work possibility)
- Gross salary range: from 1800, depending on skills and experience
- Contract: Permanent
- Languages: fluent English – level B1-B2 and above
We strive for an organization that is characterized by diversity, and we welcome all applicants who meet our requirements regardless of gender, age, or ethnic background.
If you believe to be a good match, please apply and submit your CV in English before October 10, 2022. The position might be filled before the final application date, so don't hesitate to apply earlier!
For more information about the role and application process please contact Egle Katinaite-Griskeviciene, HR Specialist Recruiter, by phone at .