As an AR Accountant you will be a great contributor to Accounts Receivable Accounting and on daily basis will be responsible for the service delivery and operations of the accounts receivable accounting services within the Shared Services Centre (SSC). This involves a finance delivery working within the AR team. You will focus on daily AR activities such as contract management, customer credit management, order management, creation of invoice and credit notes, collections and customer statement reconciliation and rebates management.
- Working in an AR team within a culture of accountability and collaboration to produce best in industry results.
- Delivering in the following day-to-day areas:
- Customer credit management.
- Order management.
- Invoice / Credit Note creation and accounting.
- Collections Management.
- Rebates Management.
- Maintaining an audit trail and responding to enquiries from auditors.
- Identify process inefficiencies and recommend remediation to strengthen control environment in financial and operational areas through the use of system automation and relevant tools.
- 1-5 years of relevant working experience in accounting.
- Good interpersonal, conflict resolution skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of accounting, collections, and lead to cash process.
- Understanding of dispute management process.
- Basic understanding of order management process.
- Ability to work with different information systems and business applications.
- English language skills, preferably B2 or higher.
- Norwegian, or Danish, or Swedish, or Finnish language skills, preferably C1 or higher.
- Ability to shape and be part of creating new Global Business Service Center.
- Vibrant and diverse work environment with a lot of opportunities to gather various experience.
- Career growth, progression, and promotion opportunities.
- International and talented team.
- Remote work up to two days a week.
- Bonus salary once a year depending on performance.
2000-3000 €/mon. gross
UAB „ALLIANCE RECRUITMENT“
Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in the Baltics measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.We are happy to announce that our client - BMI Group is establishing its Global Business Services Center in Vilnius, Lithuania. BMI Group is the largest manufacturer of flat and pitched roofing and waterproofing solutions throughout Europe with a significant presence in parts of Asia and Africa. BMI Group is a Standard Industries company - a privately-held global industrial company headquartered in New York City and parent company of a number of industrial manufacturers, roofing and solar companies, along with related real estate and investment platforms. Together - it is the largest roofing and waterproofing business in the world.Company operates in over 80 countries with over 20,000 employees. The Standard ecosystem spans a broad array of holdings, technologies and investments as well as world-class building solutions, performance materials, real estate and next-generation solar technology.With more than 70 positions filled in BMI Global Business Services Lithuania – company invites to join Finance and Accounting professionals’ team.Посмотреть все объявления этой компании (69)