- Manage Order management (placing purchase orders and following up to react in due time if delivery variations occur).
- Manage exceptions (daily check of stock exceptions and take corrective actions if needed).
- Monitor Supplier (Ensure that SLIM parameters are in line with actuals and monitor and report deviations regarding contracts and agreements).
- Manage complaints regarding quantity differences.
- Forecast (manage variations from the Sales/product team and review exceptions together with the demand manager).
- Control invoices (quantity difference and other relevant information).
- Collaborate with the team on Ad-hoc requests.
- Maintain and clean up new items and suppliers in SLIM.
- Experience in Supply chain area;
- Good Danish language skills (B1 - B2 and above);
- English language – at least average level (A2-B1 could be enough if the Danish language is a high level);
- Experience in ERP systems;
- Good knowledge of MS Excel;
- Attention to detail, good analytical skills;
- Opportunity to be a part of a global team and participate in companies creation from scratch;
- Opportunity to participate in the transitioning process;
- Growth and career opportunities;
2455-4958 €/mon. gross
UAB „ALLIANCE RECRUITMENT“
Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in the Baltics measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.Our client is looking for a Senior Supply planning specialist! If you want to join a newly created and centralized Supply planning specialists team responsible for delivering the best quality across the Nordic countries, if you want to engage on a day to day to develop and strengthen our best practices, if you want to collaborate with business leaders across the organization and grow within your expertise area…then, this role is for you.Посмотреть все объявления этой компании (74)